What should you expect in your consultation meeting ?
- Having your initial questions answered
- Getting to put a face to our name
- Talking about your wedding, event or celebration
- Seeing what special touches we can add to make your day unique
How might you get prepared for your consultation ?
- Speak with your partner about what expectations you both have
- Try to be open minded to options that you might not have considered before
- Think of some things you have seen previously that you liked or disliked
- Write down all the questions that come to mind. Ask as many as you can to see if we are the right fit.
If I meet with you do I have to sign a contract right away?
- Of course not. I want you to be 100% sure that we will be the right fit for each other. If our personality does not meet your vision then we will happily suggest someone that might fit the bill for you. There are no pressure sales with us.
We would love to hear your thoughts. Please comment below, stop by and check out www.djxtc.net Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
Neal McFarlane is a full-time Toronto Wedding DJ ,VJ and MC who enjoys sharing his decades of knowledge to elevate every single event he can.